LEISURE reading about China and Chinese
* Learn about some famous Chinese IDIOMS
* The story and an extract of a violin concerto
and an amazingly exciting acrobatic ballet of
'BUTTERFLY LOVERS', a Chinese Romeo and
Juliet love story
* A brief understanding of BUDDHISM* Intellectual information, WISETALK
* Basic knowledge of Chinese CALLIGRAPHY
* Educate yourself with a quick snap of the
HISTORY OF CHINA
* Understand deeply about TAIJI
* Find an answer to your question from the
technique of YI JING
* A phenomenal CHINESE PAINTING. It is 528cm
in length and 24.8cm in width
* Read about the many types of CHINESE TEA
* A TRUE STORY. It is an amazing and incredible
story of a young man who left China with only
HK$17(US$2) in his pocket and later became a multi-
* Indulge yourself in beautifully translated
Chinese POEMS AND LYRICS
* Famous poems from the Tang dynasty, TANG
* A quick study of Confucius and his teachings -
CONFUCIANISM including Zen
* Talk about books on subjects that the Chinese are
proud of - BOOK TALK
* Understanding Kung Fu in short - MARTIAL ARTS
* Enshrining morality and beauty in CHINESE NAMES. Fascinating.
* An ELEGY on an Ancient Battle-Field, a well written essay describing the
sufferings of war.
* A brief description of the origin and development of ACUPUNCTURE.
The information, or the materials submitted are the sole responsibility of the
person who submitted such information or materials. The Registrant and/or the
Administrator shall be held harmless from any claim or demand, made by any
third party due to or arising out of the contents published in this website, or any
consequences resulting from the publication of such contents, including any
reliance on the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of such contents.
| CHINESE CHINESE
Chinese song 'Love Song of Kang Ding' sung by renowed artists PLACIDO DOMINGO,
tenor, in Putonghua (Mandarin) and SONG ZUYING, Soprano, performed in Olympic
Bird Nest Stadium, with LANG LANG at the piano.
World Explorer before Columbus, ADMIRAL CHENG HE from China.
A HONG KONG GIRL'S BLOG - A personal feeling and life experience of a girl from
Hong Kong who lives in a multi-cultural environment.